Prices are subject to change without notice. Merchandise will be invoiced at the price in effect on the day of the shipment.
Payment terms are NET 30 days from invoice date with approved credit.
New accounts to Hip/M.Block and Sons must be accompanied by a completed credit application, a copy of your resale tax permit, and an authorized signature. All applications are subject to the approval of Hip and M. Block and Sons.
Without established credit, we will consider prepayment, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
1079 Paysphere Circle
Chicago, IL 60674-1079
Checks should be made payable to: M. Block and Sons, Inc.
1.5% Service Charge Per Month will be added to all Past Due accounts.
A $75 charge will be posted to the account for any check returned as NSF.
Minimum Order & Shipping Terms:
- FOB Point: Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Freight: Collect or prepaid freight and charges added to Invoice.
- Minimum order: $250.00 net value to one location.
- Freight Accessorial Charges are the customer’s responsibility (Inside Delivery Charges, Residential Delivery Charges, Lift Gate Service Charges, Call Before Delivery Charges, Reconsignment fees, etc).
- All orders are subject to approval by Hip and M. Block and Sons.
Orders are shipped on a stock-available basis. All backorders will be canceled unless requested otherwise.
Title to goods and risk of loss passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier at the time of the shipment. Responsibility for loss or damage while the goods are in transit rests with the purchaser of the product.
All goods are shipped at the buyer’s risk and all claims must be filed against the carrier. Refusing to accept merchandise from the carrier does not alter the terms of the sale.
Hip warrants that all products will be free from defects, materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase. We will, at our option, repair or replace any product that fails to comply with this warranty under normal use and following Hip care instructions. Hip may require presentation of the original proof of purchase to verify purchase date.
Hip’s warranty does not cover wine used in conjunction with operation of the product(s)
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. All returns must be shipped prepaid without reimbursement.
Distribution and Invoicing Services Provided by:
M. Block and Sons, Inc.
Hip Authorized Reseller Ecommerce Policy
In order to qualify and remain an Hip Authorized Reseller (“you,” “your company,” or “Reseller”) in good standing, you, your company and its sales and marketing practices, including its online, digital and web-based sales and marketing practices, must strictly adhere at all times to the Hip Authorized Reseller eCommerce Policy (this “Policy”).
This Policy is being provided to you in writing, and it shall be deemed a part of and incorporated in its entirety in any and all purchase order terms and conditions, whether provided directly or indirectly between you or your company or any authorized agent of your company, on the one hand, and Hip or any authorized agent of Hip, on the other hand. The terms of the Policy may not be amended, modified, negated or superseded unless in writing issued by Hip. Any amended or modified Policy shall be provided to you in writing and shall be deemed a part of and incorporated in its entirety in all open and future purchase order terms and conditions.
Reseller has entered into, or intends to enter into, directly or indirectly, a purchasing agreement or one or more series of purchase orders (such agreement, or such purchase orders, are referred to herein as the “Authorized Distributor Agreement”) with Hip pursuant to which Hip will supply certain Hip branded products (the “Products”), as may be designated from time to time by Hip to Reseller for resale in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Authorized Distributor Agreement. Hip is willing to enter into an Authorized Distributor Agreement with Reseller in reliance on Reseller’s strict compliance with the terms of this Policy. To the extent the provisions of this Policy (or any amended Policy) conflict with the provisions of the Authorized Distributor Agreement, the provisions of this Policy shall govern and supersede any conflicting terms.
- Sell on Approved Retail Websites Only. Reseller shall only promote, market, advertise, offer to sell or sell the Products, or accept orders for Products, and/or process such orders for Products via Reseller’s own publicly accessible ecommerce-enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by the Reseller.
- Prohibition of Sales on Third Party Markets Sites. Reseller shall not promote, market, advertise, offer to sell or sell any Products on or through any online marketplace or auction service (including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Instagram or other similar third-party owned websites and social media), unless otherwise expressly approved by Hip in writing and in advance, and it being understood that Hip may withdraw any such prior approval at any time. Any such sales or marketing, promotional or related activities with respect to Products on any such third party websites or social media are strictly prohibited.
- Reseller Warranty and Indemnity. Reseller warrants that it shall comply with the foregoing Policy at all times, and agrees to indemnify and hold Hip and its officers, managers, directors, employees and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, charges, costs and expenses (including lost profits, consequential damages and reasonable attorney’s fees) which any of said indemnified parties may incur as a result of any breach or violation, whether actual or alleged, by Reseller of any of the foregoing terms of this Policy.